Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Niblings - amazing and wonderful ingredients that make up the soup I call my life~

Corny but true --
 
I don't really know where to begin - I have so much to say about the most amazing and wonderful, completely different yet absolutely alike, loves of my life!  

I'm not speaking of my children or grandson, not my husband, although they certainly are THE loves of my life.

I'm speaking of the all important ingredients and spices that help make my life very full and tasty!  

I'm speaking of my nieces and nephews, my niblings! - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nibling

I don't know how it happened, but they seem to love me - unconditionally - with kindness and true affection.

I pray for each of them (their spouses and children) every night - for their health - for their hearts - for them to experience true joy, true love, and true friendships. 

I have watched each of them (they probably don't know I watch!) as they have grown and are still growing; each in their own special and unique style, in ways that always amaze me.

When they were little, I sent cards for every occasion - sometimes with book marks, or special pencils, or pins - Happy Birthday to America (July 4th), Thanksgiving, First Day of School, of course birthdays.  I'm not sure if they even remember.  And always a book for Christmas with the goal of planting the seeds for the love of reading to grow.

Here they are - a list of craziness and joy:

Chuck - funny, fiercely loves  
Stacey - My Special Girl
Mike - energetic
Jenn - always searching
Jess - tender
Matt - shy yet outgoing
Jeneen - my secret keeper
Claudine - math mind
Vinny - dark curly haired imp
Meghan - independent traveling peanut
Mark - startke, dunkle
Jessica -  süß, ruhig
Rebecca -  liebevolle und sanfte
Emily - loyal
John - innocent
Kenny - bright, hardworking
Rachel - sunflower latte
Autumn - artistic
Richard - my computer fixer
Nicole - blonde curly haired imp
Kevin -freckled and nutty
Danny Jr. - quiet, devoted
McKenzie - sweet, determined

They are the children of my  brothers and sisters and I love them more than they will ever know...

I hope they always remember me and speak of me with kindness and love.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment