I agree- books instantly transport me places without ever leaving the couch. I feel like my life is rich with experience and adventure - I've been on many...right along some of the characters. I try to re-read the really great ones to pull new things and pick up on things I didnt the first. One of my teachers this semester said to me: "Not rereading a great book is like saying 'oh paris? i've already been there...' You just have to go back!
I agree- books instantly transport me places without ever leaving the couch. I feel like my life is rich with experience and adventure - I've been on many...right along some of the characters. I try to re-read the really great ones to pull new things and pick up on things I didnt the first. One of my teachers this semester said to me:
ReplyDelete"Not rereading a great book is like saying 'oh paris? i've already been there...' You just have to go back!
Helen Mirran play Elinor Loredan in "Inkheart" wonder movie - really tough read...
ReplyDelete