Well.......
I stinkin' love my life in Va Beach...love it love it love it.....
I have it all....
-close, dear friends....I breathe deeply and think clearly when Im with them....I need them and I assume they need me....I can count on them for ANYTHING, and I will always be there for them,,,
-a bookclub with long time (some more than 30 years) friend who feel more like family than friends (they really should be interchangeable words if they are real friends or real family)...
- love my little part time job: important work, good people, nice pay, great hours..
- wonderful home, great neighborhood, exactly what we need, so comfortable....we now have a pool!
- After years of looking, searching, trying them out, we have found a church we call "home"...I felt home the minute I walked in....they kinds of churches come once (ok maybe twice) in your life...
- Weekly Bible Study group ...the members are quickly becoming "family"...
Soooo, I wonder why oh why Im so torn by a little 3 year old who thinks Im the best thing ever,....he calls me "grandma", his best friend, his pal, he tells me Im beautiful when clearly I just got up and my hair is "like a Barbie in the bottom of the toybox (thanks Dee!)" and there is no makeup, havent brushed teeth yet but Im still the sunshine of his life....play cars with me grandma....color with me grandma....chase me grandma....snuggle me under the pillows grandma....can I help with the laundry?....it is sooooo unconditional! It Is Ridiculous!
Now, why the heck am I so pulled from my peaceful, terrific life to hang with this little guy...?
What to do? What to do?
IT'S A MYSTERY TO ME..
Did I mention my heart aches when Im away from him?....in spite of a full, happy life, I feel lonely when he isnt around....my little punkin pie...
ReplyDelete