Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

My little Stacey-face! Happy Birthday - June 1st!


Just about Stacey and me!




Turning WHAT?
Whirling?
Revolving?
Spinning?
Spiraling ?
Forty?
40?
XV?
Cuarenta?
Quarante?
Cорок?


My precious God Child!
Ballet in a skunk costume!
Oh that prom hat!
Sandbox and swings on Anderson Road!
Disney trip!
Carnivals in Hampton Bays!
Parades!
Birthday Parties!
That little red plaid dress!
Big Brown Eyes!
Hoping she will love Shakespeare!
Hoping she will love to read!
Hundreds of CRABS on the beach!
Forts in the basement!


Chicken Nuggets!

 

Ketchup! 


Peanut Butter and Jelly on White Bread!
Clothes Drama!
ABBA!
Grease!
Ribboned Barrettes!
Smurfs!

  

Giggling into the night!
Dancing Queen!
Sinus Issues!
No sense of Smell :(
Washing dishes by hand? - What the heck!?
No Pedicures? - What the heck!?


Beautiful Bride - I cried....
Miscarriage - I cried...
Becoming a Mom - I cried...
Brokenhearted - I cried...
Love her laugh - it's infectious and sincere!
Good Mom - Soft hearted, but not a doormat - love that! 


Great Wife - Soft hearted, but not a doormat - love that too!

Unconditional love...


Makes no excuses for who she is!
Wont believe it today, but life is just beginning!


Soul mate for my girl - means everything to me!



Happy 40th  Birthday my Little Stacey Face ! 
God Bless You!

3 comments:

  1. great post Aunt Cath, seems like you two had some great memories together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me and the tears that are falling from my face are tears of joy...to feel as loved as I am is a feeling like no other!! I love you Aunt Cath and you mean the world to me...thanks for all your love!!!!
    Love Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog made me cry! You know my daughter so well. All her good times and her sad :( This was so special! Thank you for being a wonderful Aunt Cath to my Stacey Face and thank you for being a great and wonderful sister. Don't know what I would do without you. But you forgot her peanut butter and jelly sandwiches had to be on stale or almost stale bread. She HATED soft fresh bread. Who know?
    She has grown into a wonderful woman of God and that is the most important thing to me. She is raising her family the same way. What a blessing! Could a mother ask for more? I don't think so. Again thanks for being you!
    Love,
    (Stacey's mom, Laurie)

    ReplyDelete