Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pressure from my fans!

Haven't posted anything in a while....pressure from my fans!   Hmmmm....nothing earth shaking to report but how about these tidbits?:

- I'm not working and I kinda like it....I can call Jamie any time and we can get together (CKE too!) 

- NICE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw7MzZaLHBU

- I am publicly stating that, in my opinion, Bob Nibarger is a buffoon and a bully!  There, I said it!

- I have the most amazing nieces and nephews who ever existed...

- I love my Kindle - Happy Mother's DAY!


- AND Amazon Gift Certificate to fill my Kindle - Happy Mother's DAY....

- Love my little bird's nest with pale blue robin's eggs - tiny - sitting with the rest of my treasures....


- I LOVED "Sophisticated Ladies"....Happy Mother's DAY from the drummer in the   band... Seriously - check out this link -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLvobVRMBnU&feature=related

- Divorce makes me very sad....

- Weddings make me happy! Thanks Can and Vin! 10-30-10~!

- Mary has nothing wrong with her heart!  I had no doubt!  PTL!


- I miss MG!

- Alex had a fever one day and not the next.....
very suspicious....Prayer??  hmmmm....:)

- I really love Rachel's BLOG...NO! not lame-o Rachel Ray......the cute,  funny and smart Rachel! http://missyarmosh.blogspot.com/

- I love the show "Glee"....I even like the word Glee: 

Joy; merriment; mirth; gayety; particularly, the mirth enjoyed at a feast; Music; minstrelsy; entertainment; An unaccompanied part song for three or more solo voices. It is not necessarily gleesome



- I don't know enough to suit me!  I can't seem to scoop up all the knowledge AND remember it....when I see how much is out there I feel sooooo ignorant....music, history, geography, literature, movies, etc. - Im not an expert on anything...:(

- I really like the NIV version....

- I need a book club meeting!

- I miss VB911 - grateful for that life altering experience and life time friends....miss them...

- Did you know I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers!?  Im the oldest (and smartest!)

- I loved my childhood - it was wonderful being in a large family (dont know if I'd wanna raise that many kids!) - looking back, it was probably a lot of work involved even for me, but Im not sure I realized it was work until many years later....

- I wish my Dad was here to see all his grandkids and great-grand kids - what a major rip off for him and us!

- Sometimes I can't believe who is placed in my path!

- Starbucks - Mocha Frap with a shot or two of Raspberry - that's IT!

- I am aching to hold Drew!

- I have two favorite coffee cups - when one is dirty I use the other, if both are dirty I wash one!

                    1.  BIG white cup with tiny red heart, and a red inside...was originally filled with M&M's.....

                    2.  Clear insulated mug with a BIG NYG symbol on the side....

- Misse Banks is brilliant - she should be famous!

- 10-10-10 is gonna be a big day for Ms. T.

- I have a prayer list - wouldn't you be surprised to be on it?? 

- I have Lenox "Joys of  hristmas" China that I'm ready to pass on to Deanna....it's beautiful!  It took me years to complete the service for sixteen, but it was worth it....

- I love Christmas, but since my kids have grown Thanksgiving has become my fav!  Maybe my favorite "holiday" of the year is my Birthday!....yea, even now, getting old, scary numbers, I still love my b'day!...

- Since Alex has been here Christmas is quickly moving up the charts of Favorite Holiday!

That's it - got to run and get myself ready for Bible Study - remember, you might just be the one we are praying for....:)



                 


No comments:

Post a Comment