Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Priorities.....???


Soooo.....the Jamester and I are getting the boot!...after 3 1/2 yrs of running the show we are being shown the door....its like the wicked step-mother moved in and is throwing the kids out on the street.....this is our family......this sucks....and it hurts....especially since no one has even has had the decency to say WHEN!...Just that we are leaving....we are still being given assignments and expected to prepare for an academy we wont even be here for!

I dont understand.....two part-time people, paid by a temp agency, no benefits, no holidays, no vacation, no sick leave, we know the job, we work well together and anticipate the division's needs, we take the job very very seriously, we love and respect the CTO's...This is COST EFFECTIVE???  I dont get it!  Who makes these decisions!?....

Priorities !

If the citizens of VA BCH only knew what goes on!....oh my oh my ...













1 comment:

  1. This makes me very very sad!!! And Im not even there anymore to appreciate all you do. Its just so reassuring knowing who is training the future dispatchers of VB.

    ReplyDelete